The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 907 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 907 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Dog
Well, my dog is a feral of course, not an anthro. But I love him to death. I've heard some pets are people's familiars. Well I also heard that wolfdogs don't make good familiars because of their skittish nature. You can't really see through their eyes without really disturbing them. My dog carries a lot of anxiety that he has picked up from me. That is why I don't feel anxious any longer. But I can tell he's sometimes nervous. He hates it when people raise their voices. He gets so nervous.

I had to take him for surgery to remove a growth from his ear a few days ago. He's recovering nicely, but he has to wear that cone of shame for a couple of weeks. Honestly though he has it easy here. I don't pressure him, and he likes to lay on my bed. He loves the orgonite and energy devices I have. He rested his head on a radionics tool I brought home after he got used to it.

Messages In This Thread
My Dog - by IndigoGeminiWolf - 07-26-2018, 10:30 PM