The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 907 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 907 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Archangels
My favorite archangels are Gabriel and Raphael. Gabriel is for writers and works in dreams. I've been visited by him in a dream. Though I don't remember what was said. It just seemed like I should pay attention.

Raphael is great for healing, especially of the heart. He is emerald green and also resonates to the stone Malachite. I have a pyramid that's about one inch in size, but I'm not sure if it's Malachite because it's too pale for that.

I need work on my heart because my inner child hurts sometimes. It is sad to see him so sad at times. I do have an inner sadness and sometimes I long to go home to my star family. It's not suicidal, but just a longing. My life is pretty good, although just the sadness. I don't really have any regrets because everything I've done in life got me to where I am today.

I feel like a wanderer and don't feel at home here. Even though this is my home for now.

Messages In This Thread
Favorite Archangels - by IndigoGeminiWolf - 07-26-2018, 10:25 PM