The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 907 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 907 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opening to Channel
I'm still working on opening myself to channeling my guide. I am working with a skilled teacher.
There is a meditation you can do to "clear the window" of subconscious muck to help clear your energy for receiving the channeling energy.

1) Imagine a rope hanging down from your root chakra. It has 5 knots in it representing chakras.
2) From your root, say "Thank you mother for taking from me everything I do not need."
3) Wait till the energy stops moving.
4) Say from your root "Thank you mother for sending to me everything I need."
5) Wait till energy stops moving.
6) From your crown, say "Thank you Father for taking from me everything I do not need."
7) Wait till the energy stops moving.
8) From your crown say "Thank you Father for sending to me everything I need."
9) Wait till energy stops moving.
10) Say "Pure Love" and see if your crown tunes into the frequency of pure love.

If you can't feel energy, just give it a few minutes between each step. Eventually you may open up enough to become energy sensitive.
I can talk with my spirit guide, but it isn't clairaudience yet. I don't hear him speaking clearly. It sort if is like my own thoughts, in my own voice.
But it is very helpful nonetheless.

If you ever get stressed out through the day, or need a release, say the empath's prayer:

"I am releasing from my body and my energy field everything that needs releasing."

Messages In This Thread
Opening to Channel - by IndigoGeminiWolf - 07-26-2018, 09:54 PM